Kenrick ‘H20’ Sandy is Co-Founder/ Artistic Director of Boy Blue Entertainment (Associate Artist at The Barbican Centre). He is one of the top creative directors, choreographers and performers in the UK urban, commercial and theatre scenes.
2012 saw Kenrick choreograph for London 2012 Olympic opening ceremony, Thanks Tim segment, alongside director Danny Boyle. Kenrick also choreographed; for a major film releasing via Vertigo Films this year, a 10 day tour with Boy Blue Entertainment, sell out performances for the show Touch in Hong Kong, and also featured in Jonzi D’s Lyrical Fearta Redux at Sadlers Wells.
Kenrick’s credits are extensive and include theatre, TV and film, nationally and internationally with Misteeq / Sugababes / Plan B / Victoria Beckham / Stoosh / Rita Ora / Olivier Award winning production Pied Piper / Into the Hoods / Street Dance 3D / BAFTA Awards / So You Think You Can Dance and CBBC’s Alesha’s Street Dance Stars.
- Laurence Olivier Award for Pied Piper
- Beffta: Black Entertainment, Film, Fashion, Television and Arts
- Time Out London and Hospital Club h.100 Innovators/Winner- Performance: Kenrick Sandy ‘the one hundred most influential and innovative people working across the creative industries today’
- 5 Star review The Independent – Unleashed: Co-Director and Choreographer
- Team Boyle: Danny Boyle Creative Team – Olympic Opening Ceremony
- Evening Standard Theatre Award
- Beyond Theatre Award – Danny Boyle and his creative team
- Choreographer for Closing Winter Paralympic 2014 Ceremony
For more information on hiring Kenrick Sandy to choreograph your next event or performance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07581 713285.